Planning a business move is very different than planning a residential move. Let our specially trained staff assist you in reducing the stress of the actual move.
Many factors need to be considered including time frame, minimizing downtime/ disruption to your business, budget, and coordinating specialized services (IT, telecom, etc) with the physical move.
Out staff will work with your organization to develop a plan that meets your specific needs. A business move is a team effort, we will assist you with:
- Meeting with your managers to understand their needs and concerns
- Building manager or landlord communications to understand specific rules or times
- Help you communicate to your employees their roles before and after the actual move
- Reduce your employee participation on the move day
- What Move It Now can and can not - do we are not trained IT technicians, electricians or plumbers - what partners do we need for a successful move.
You need to be thinking about your move long before the actual move date. Attached is a timeline to assist you in planning and organizing your move so that you can minimize costs and downtime and start work at your new location as soon as possible.
Call Move It Now to plan your move.